PHOTOGRAPHS OF PRINCE GEORGE TO MARK HIS SEVENTH BIRTHDAY
Today we’re celebrating the seventh birthday of Prince George Alexander Louis, born on 22nd July 2013 at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, London.
We’re delighted that The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have again chosen to release photographs to mark His Royal Highness’s special day. The two images (one shown above and the other below) were taken earlier this month by The Duchess of Cambridge.
To celebrate Prince George’s special day, we’re sharing some lovely quotes, made by Members of the Royal Family, about the birthday boy!
Quotes about Prince George
– Prince William comments on his son’s bath time habits: “At the moment, bath time is quite painful, but hopefully donning a snorkel and mask might calm him down.”
– Prince Harry on welcoming Prince George to the family, “It’s fantastic to have another addition to the family. I only hope my brother knows how expensive my babysitting charges are.”
– The Duke of Cambridge reveals Prince George is passionate about TV shows, “Some of them are really good but you have to pretend you’re really interested because George gets very upset if you’re not showing due diligence to the characters.”
– The Duchess of Cambridge, speaking at the Natural History Museum, revealed a family secret: “George loves the T Rex because it’s the noisiest and the scariest.”
– “I hope that George doesn’t keep you up. He has been known to be particularly vocal at 3 am,” Prince William told his governor’s residence hosts during a visit to New Zealand. “I swear I heard him doing the haka this morning.”