A New Era Begins…
We’ve said it before and we will be saying it again, these are fascinating and exciting times for the British Royal Family. As always we will be here to report on them, but our only problem is that there is too much going on in their busy lives for us to cover absolutely everything!
For example, while we gave you two best-selling special issues on the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, we didn’t have the space we wanted to report on the other big event of 2018, namely the birth of Prince Louis. Luckily we have made up for that fact this issue, with some lovely shots of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s adorable new arrival.
We also take a look at Prince Charles as he deputised for his mother and opened the Commonwealth Games before taking a seven day tour of Australia, while Her Majesty remains very busy at home, as you will see from our spectacular coverage of Trooping the Colour and her first joint visit with new Royal Family member Meghan to Cheshire to open the Mersey Gateway Bridge and Chester’s Storyhouse Theatre.
Included in this issue:
- Trooping the Colour
- The Christening of Prince Louis
- Royal Life News
- Competition: King Edward VIII
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Life with Prince Louis
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Back to Royal Business
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Floris of London
- Prince Charles and Camilla: Royals Down Under
- Queen Elizabeth II: An Incredible Inspiration
- 65 Glorious Years: Congratulations Your Majesty!
To get all the latest royal news delivered straight to your door, subscribe to Royal Life Magazine today.