Well here we are in autumn already, or fall as our American readers term it, and what a year it has been for the British Royal Family. The Duchess of Cambridge is due to end her maternity leave in October, though she has been seen at a number of public events such as Trooping The Colour and the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. And the newly-wed Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been in the news with various outings in support of their chosen charities. Prince Philip seems to be enjoying his retirement and Her Majesty the Queen has been entertaining US President Donald Trump and his wife. It seems there’s always something interesting going on in their busy lives, with Prince Charles and Camilla making headlines too.
Included in this issue:
- Staying Ahead of the Game: Keeping Up with The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Royal Life News
- Competition: Win a copy of Bognor and Other Regises
- Making Sweet Music Together: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Kinloch Anderson
- A Tireless Monarch: An Extraordinary Reign Continues
- The Prince of Wales – In Wales
- The Queen’s Seven Days in Scotland: Holyrood Week
To get all the latest royal news delivered straight to your door, subscribe to Royal Life Magazine today.