Welcome to another exciting issue of Royal Life, once again incorporating our brand new section Royal Britain, which celebrates Britain’s unrivaled Royal architecture, culture and historic heritage. Here’s where you can read about a host of magnificent places that are essential for any Royal fan to visit, and hear the fascinating history behind them.
In this issue we’ll be bringing you the background to some of the British monarchy’s longstanding traditions such as the Order of the Garter and the British Empire Honours – we’ll also step through the doors of Sandringham House and indulge in the luxury of Royal Warrant Holders Fortnum & Mason!
We also celebrate the 50th Anniversary of The Princes of Wales’ Investiture, enjoy An Audience with Queen Victoria and keep up to date with all the latest Royal engagements…
Included in this issue:
- Royal Life News
- A Major Event on the Social Calendar – The Queen at Royal Ascot
- Competition – An Audience with Queen Victoria
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Enjoy a Time of Celebration – Concerts and Christenings
- A Half Century of Service – The Prince of Wales Celebrates 50th Anniversary of Investiture
- Getting Back to Nature – The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in the Lakes
- Royal Homes – Sandringham House
- Royal Warrant Holders – Fortnum & Mason
- British Empire Honours
- Britain’s Most Impressive Castles
- Celebrating The Order of The Garter
To get all the latest royal news delivered straight to your door, subscribe to Royal Life Magazine today.
Royal Life issue 44, in-store in the UK from the 23rd August.