Welcome to another exciting issue of Royal Life, showcasing all the most recent Royal tours and engagements.
In this issue we take a look at The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s recent overseas tour to Southern Africa, designed to cover their favourite charitable causes and boost Britain’s relationships abroad.
We also meet Royal Warrant Holders – Hunter Boots and give readers the opportunity to WIN their very own Hunter Balmoral Wellingtons!
The Queen has also recently returned to Royal duties after a well-earned summer break, and her hectic round of early engagements included the State Opening of Parliament and more recently, Remembrance Day commemorations along with other Members of the Royal Family.
Included in this issue:
- Royal Life News
- Competition – Royal Pup Pack
- A Royal Family Tour to South Africa – The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Archie
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Hunter Boots
- Let the Ceremonies Begin – Back to Work for Her Majesty
- Five Days in Pakistan – The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- North of the Border – The Scottish Duke