As we slowly and safely emerge from what we hope is the worst of the COVID-19 storm, we’re thrilled to welcome you to another issue of Royal Life Magazine.
Your support has been amazing over the last few months and due to the overwhelming requests for issue 47 to be printed, we have decided to go ahead and print an updated version of the issue.
In this issue, we take a look at how the Royal Family has had to embrace modern technology during the pandemic, the Queen’s heartfelt message to the nation, celebrations of key workers across the country, not to mention all the Royal birthday’s we’ve missed.
Included in this issue:
- Prince Philip Celebrates a Birthday Milestone
- The Royal Family Embrace Modern Technology
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Ireland
- Competition – Before Wallis: Edward VIII’s Other Women
- A Royal No More: ‘Just Call Me Harry’
- The Duchess of Cambridge Ramps Up Her Solo Engagements
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Partridges
- A Welcome in the Valleys – Prince Charles in Wales
Please note: Print copies will be delivered early July 2020.