Welcome to another exciting issue of Royal Life, showcasing all the most recent Royal tours and engagements.
In this issue, we take a look at The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s recent three-day visit to Ireland, highlighting the country’s cultural connections to the United Kingdom and taking them through Dublin, County Meath, County Kildare, and Galway.
We also report on the final official engagements of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and meet Royal Warrant Holders – Partridges, a name with full Royal approval for its very fine foods.
Included in this issue:
- Royal Life News
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in Ireland
- Competition – Before Wallis: Edward VIII’s Other Women
- A Royal No More: ‘Just Call Me Harry’
- The Duchess of Cambridge Ramps Up Her Solo Engagements
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Partridges
- A Welcome in the Valleys – Prince Charles in Wales