The weather may be closing in but we’ve got the perfect fireside companion for any royal enthusiast.
In the latest issue of Royal Life, we join the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on a visit to Brick Lane in London and remember the fallen alongside The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall as they mark the 75th anniversary of VJ Day.
We also meet Royal Warrant Holders – Kaymet, who have been hand-making anodised aluminium ware in London since 1947, and give readers the opportunity to WIN 1 of 5 copies of The Crown In Focus, written by Claudia Acott Williams, an expert curator from Historic Royal Palaces.
So take a stroll with us through the latest issue of Royal Life magazine and Windsor Castle’s beautiful East Terrace Garden…
Included in this issue:
- Royal News
- A Recipe for a Great Day Out: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Visit Brick Lane
- Competition: The Crown In Focus
- A Beacon of Light: Arise Sir Tom
- They Are Not Forgotten: The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Mark VJ Day
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Kaymet
- A Royal English Garden: Windsor’s East Terrace Garden