EXCLUSIVE ROYAL LIFE COMPETITION
WIN A CONSULTATION WITH A SANDERSON IN-HOUSE STYLIST AND SELECT WALLPAPERS AND FABRIC UP TO THE VALUE OF £1000! (T&Cs apply)
Sanderson, the founding member of the luxury British interior design house, Sanderson Design Group, was established in 1860 by Arthur Sanderson. What started as a small business importing fine French wallpapers has grown to what it is today, one of Britain’s foremost creative names in interior decoration, specialising in high-quality wallpaper, fabric, and paint.
Thanks to the generosity of our friends at Sanderson, we have this truly amazing prize to give away. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following question:
In which year did HRH the Duke of York (later King George VI) visit the Sanderson factory in Chiswick?
Please fill out the form below to enter the competition:
Alternatively please send your answer to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the editorial address:
Legacy Magazines Ltd
Unit 4, Faraday Close
Oakwood Industrial Estate
Clacton on Sea, Essex
CO15 4TR, UK
Competition only open to UK residents.
Remember to include your name, address, email and contact number. The competition deadline is 31st January 2024 and full terms and conditions are listed below. The winner will be selected at random and revealed in issue 68 of Royal Life magazine.
For more information on Royal Warrant Holder Sanderson, why not purchase the latest issue of Royal Life or visit https://sanderson.sandersondesigngroup.com/wallpaper/.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to all except employees of Legacy Magazines Ltd and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- This promotion will run between 25th October 2023 and 31st January 2024. Entries received outside of this time will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must give the correct answer and provide their name, email address, mobile number and postal address, as well as agree to promotion T&Cs.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The winner will electronically be drawn at random on 14th February 2024 and notified by email, telephone OR private message within one week. There will be one winner.
- The winner will win a consultation with a Sanderson in-house stylist and select wallpapers and fabric up to the value of £1000 (Sanderson T&Cs apply). The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner does not respond to the notification, a new winner will be drawn using the process outlined above.
- Without prejudice to Legacy Magazines Ltd’s data protection obligations under the relevant law, Legacy Magazines Ltd shall make available, upon receipt of a written request (which includes a stamped addressed envelope for such a response) to Legacy Magazines Ltd’s address set out below, the winner’s surname and county, and (if applicable) the winning entry. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and Legacy Magazines Ltd’s decision is final.
- Legacy Magazines Ltd reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or this promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
- Legacy Magazines Ltd and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit Legacy Magazines Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, Legacy Magazines Ltd will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to Legacy Magazines Ltd or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of the United Kingdom and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Legacy Magazines Ltd
Promoter Address: Unit 4, Faraday Close, Oakwood Industrial Estate, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex CO15 4TR