Welcome to another issue of Royal Life, in which we celebrate all that is great about this amazing nation of ours, and we’re not only talking about our wonderful Royal Family.
Like our hard-working Royals, we are firmly behind the GREAT campaign which celebrates the Best of British, showcasing Britain as a world-class destination for trade, tourism, investment and education. You’ll find a feature on the campaign in this very issue, and we will be bringing you regular updates on this in future, as well as looking at some of the excellent British companies that have earned themselves the ultimate accolade of Royal Warrant Holder.
Of course the main news at the moment is The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s three-week tour to Australia and New Zealand. To say it was a triumphant success would be an understatement, because the locals were bowled over by this most down to earth and approachable young British Royal family. Polls show the popularity of the monarchy is up and even staunch republicans are singing their praises as a celebrity couple.
It’s safe to say that there will be nobody prouder of this than Her Majesty The Queen, who will surely have a grin even bigger than the one in her superb David Bailey birthday portrait.
As always we bring you all of the many highlights of this in words and pictures, as well as many other great features, so enjoy this issue of Royal Life and celebrate with us all that makes Royal Britain GREAT.
Included in this issue:
- Catherine, William and Baby George – The Cambridges Down Under
- Royal Life News
- A Rare Trip Abroad for The Queen and The Duke – A Royal Audience in Rome
- By Royal Appointment – The World of the Royal Warrant
- Flying the Flag for Britain – The Best of British
- Britain’s Busiest Royals – Prince Charles and Camilla
- Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie Celebrate – The Duchess and Her Daughters
- Travelling in Regal Style – Fashionable Royals on Tour
- Memories of Queen Victoria – Edward and Sophie’s Isle of White Tour
To get all the latest royal news delivered straight to your door, subscribe to Royal Life Magazine today.