Hello and welcome to a very special issue of Royal Life. As the world celebrates the happy arrival of Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana, a beautiful baby princess for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, we are taking a welcome opportunity to look back at an exciting few years for the popular young royals and revisit some of the most memorable events in the life of their adorable first-born, the infant Prince George.
New parents who have a close family bond and the support of grandparents generally get off to a better start, and that is certainly true of Prince William and Catherine, who have had full and loving assistance from Prince Charles and Camilla, and Catherine’s parents Carole and Michael Middleton. Her Majesty the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh have also proved truly great, great grandparents!
In the process these thoroughly modern parents have coped admirably with the challenge of bringing up their first child in the public eye, creating a loving and stable life for Prince George. We’re sure the same will be true for their daughter, with press and public justifiably respectful of the privacy the couple need to help them raise happy and confident children.
These are exciting times for royal watchers and we look forward to bringing you all the latest news and pictures of Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. Meanwhile, let us all wish the happy parents the very best for the future, as they set about bringing up baby number two.
Included in this issue:
– A Little Princess for Prince William and Catherine
– Happy Arrivals: History of Royal Births
– A Change in the Heir: The Rules of Succession
– Prince George’s Early days
– A Royal Christening
– Catherine: Working Mother
– A Window on a Very Happy Family
– Look Who’s Walking: It’s Prince George
– Another Royal Heir
– 1st Birthday Celebrations for Prince George
– Catherine: Back in the Limelight
– Prince George’s Second Christmas
– Catherine’s Fashion Choices