Many loyal readers have asked us to expand our historical coverage alongside our up-to-date reports on the activities of the British Royal Family and we have done just that…
Welcome to Royal Britain, a regular new Royal Life section celebrating Britain’s unrivaled Royal architectural, cultural and historic heritage. Here’s where you can read about a host of magnificent places that are essential for any Royal fan to visit, and hear the fascinating history behind them.
We’ll also be bringing you the background to some of the British monarchy’s long-standing traditions such as Trooping the Colour, which marks the Head of State’s official birthday on the second Saturday of June each year and the story behind the Buckingham Palace Garden Parties hosted by the Queen – as well as what Royal protocol to adopt should you ever be lucky enough to be invited to one!
Included in this issue:
- Royal Life News
- Competition – Royal Collection Trust
- D-Day 75 Commemorations – Remembering the Fallen
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Back in North Wales
- Busy as a Queen Bee – Queen Elizabeth II Still Flying the Flag for Britain
- It’s a Boy – Meet Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
- Royals at The Chelsea Flower Show
- The Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Royal Protocol – A Very Royal Perspective
- Royal Warrant Holders – O A Taylor & Sons Bulbs Ltd
- Royal Garden Parties
- Trooping The Colour 2019
To get all the latest royal news delivered straight to your door, subscribe to Royal Life Magazine today.
Royal Life issue 43, in store in the UK from the 21st June and in the US from the 9th July.