Hello and welcome to another great issue of Royal Life, and thankfully one where we’re seeing members of the Royal Family getting out and about lately, albeit in a socially distanced manner.
We’re delighted to see Her Majesty the Queen smiling again as she puts her best foot forward and soldiers on as Prince Philip would have wanted her to. It’s nice that she can attend some of her favourite events too, such as the Royal Windsor Horse Show, where she was clearly enjoying herself in the company of close friend Countess Mountbatten of Burma.
It was also good to see Princes William and Harry come together and jointly honour their late mother Diana, Princess of Wales on what would have been her 60th birthday.
We also meet Royal Warrant Holders – Tiptree, a household name when it comes to making fine quality preserves, and give readers the opportunity to WIN a luxury Tiptree Homefield Hamper.
Reader’s also have the opportunity to WIN 1 of 5 copies of Prince Philip’s Century – The Extraordinary Life of The Duke of Edinburgh, written by Robert Jobson.
Included in this issue:
- Royal News
- A Historic Unveiling: Remembering Princess Diana
- Competition: Prince Philip’s Century
- A Decade As A Duchess: The Duchess of Cambridge Takes Centre Court
- Her Majesty Visits Scotland: The Queen Celebrates Holyrood Week
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Tiptree (Competition)
- Hampton Court Palace & Gardens: Discover The Home Of Henry VIII