Hello and welcome to another great issue of Royal Life where green issues seem to be dominating the agenda, with the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attending the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow and Prince William launching his first Earthshot Prize.
Her Majesty is also deeply concerned about green issues, having made a speech at the opening of the COP26 conference, noting: “the time for words has now moved to the time for action.”
In this issue, we also meet Royal Warrant Holder – Jen Jones, supplier of antique Welsh quilts and blankets to The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall, and give readers the opportunity to WIN a 20th century Welsh plaid blanket worth £120.
Reader’s also have the opportunity to WIN 1 of 3 copies of Crown & Sceptre, written by Tracy Borman.
So join us for all the latest Royal news, plus a special Christmas tour of Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace and the Palace of Holyroodhouse!
Included in this issue:
- Royal News – Including The Royals In Remembrance
- An Inspiration To Us All – The Queen Rises Above Health Concerns
- Competition: Crown & Sceptre
- Royals Building A Sustainable Future – Prince William’s Bond Ambitions
- Tackling Green Issues – Prince Charles At COP26
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Jen Jones Welsh Quilts & Blankets (Competition)
- Visit A Royal Residence At Christmas