Hello again, and welcome to another great issue of Royal Life. As I write these words we are at the tail end of a typically variable British summer. However, as usual, the Queen and senior members of the Royal Family have been spending their summer in Scotland at Balmoral, and we report on some of their activities north of the border in this very issue.
The Duchess of Cambridge also braved new heights as she tried out abseiling and mountain biking during a visit to the Lake District, while a number of Royals attended the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, held a bitter later than normal this year.
We also meet Royal Warrant Holders – Lock & Co. Hatters, the world’s oldest hat shop, and give readers the opportunity to WIN a QEST flat cap worth £175.
Reader’s also have the opportunity to WIN 1 of 5 copies of Informally Royal, written by Rodney Laredo.
Included in this issue:
- Royal News
- A Cause For Celebration: Ring Out The Bells For Jubilee
- Competition: Informally Royal
- Meeting ‘Incredible People’: Welcome Back to Royal Life for The Cambridges
- Summer In Scotland: Out and About With The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Lock & Co. Hatters (Competition)
- The Tower of London