Hello and welcome to another issue of Royal Life, celebrating King Charles III’s first official birthday with a spectacular Trooping the Colour ceremony. The King and Queen also led the Royal Family in attending the historic Order of the Garter procession at Windsor Castle’s St George’s Chapel.
In this issue, we will be bringing you up to date with these historic events as well as the other main engagements taken on by Members of the Royal Family.
We also have the opportunity to meet Royal Warrant Holder – Henry Poole & Co, the largest fully bespoke tailoring house in the world. Plus readers have the chance to WIN a stylish 100% silk mid-blue tie and matching silk-faced cufflinks in a signature Cundey weave.
Readers can also WIN a copy of The Gazette’s Succession to the Crown: From Charles II to Charles III a fascinating new book exploring every British Royal succession to the throne since 1685.
So join us for all the latest Royal news, including the Princess of Wales attending the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Plus we explore the splendour of Buckingham Palace ahead of its opening this summer.
Included in this issue:
- Royal News
- Out and About with the New King and Queen
- Competition – Succession to The Crown
- Historic Ceremonies – Royal Anniversaries (Trooping The Colour and Order of the Garter)
- The Princess of Wales – A Passion for Helping Children
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders – Henry Poole & Co. (Competition)
- Explore the Splendour of Buckingham Palace