Hello and welcome to another great issue of Royal Life, with Buckingham Palace unveiling the full line-up of celebrations to mark the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee later this year.
We begin our Platinum Jubilee coverage in this issue, as we remember the life of Her Majesty’s father, King George VI, a truly great Briton.
In this issue, we also meet Royal Warrant Holder – Royal Lochnagar Distillery, where age old traditions and craftsmanship produce one of Scotland’s most exclusive whiskies. We also give readers the opportunity to WIN a limited edition Royal Lochnagar Scotch Whisky.
Reader’s also have the chance to WIN a copy of The Queen 70 Glorious Years, directly from The Royal Collection Trust.
So join us for all the latest Royal news, plus a guided tour through the beautiful surroundings of Frogmore House!
Included in this issue:
- Royal News: Including The Duchess of Cambridge’s 40th Birthday
- Celebrating Sensibly: The Royals At Christmas
- Competition: The Queen 70 Glorious Years
- A Royal Heritage: God Bless King George VI
- Their First Post-Covid Overseas Tour: Prince Charles and Camilla in Jordan and Egypt
- Meet Royal Warrant Holders: Royal Lochnagar Distillery (Competition)
- The History of Frogmore House